This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.
About Vivian Graf’s cookies
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
Vivian Graf uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- Google Analytics – more details below
Vivian Graf publishes Google AdSense interest-based advertisements on this website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google's Ads Preference Manager, available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. You can opt-out of the AdSense partner network cookie at: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.]
[Other] third party cookies
When you use this website, you may also be sent the following third party cookies, which may be used for the following purposes:
- Facebook – to be able to serve Facebook ads – read more here: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
Data and your privacy
Your privacy is important to Vivian Graf. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Vivian Graf collects, and the ways in which Vivian Graf uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Vivian Graf may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering or buying with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services including our emails;
- Information that is publicly available, we may for example embed YouTube Videos or Instagram pictures.
Using personal information
Vivian Graf may use your personal information to:
- send to you products that you purchase;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- supply to you services that you purchase – like shopping vouchers;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you (although we don’t actually ask for Payment information – PayPal deals with that for us); and
- send you marketing communications (to try and sell you more of our wonderful products!)
Where Vivian Graf discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Vivian Graf may disclose your personal information to the extent (and only to that extent) that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend Vivian Graf’s legal rights.
Securing your data
Vivian Graf will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Vivian Graf will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. We do not collect or store Payment Details at all.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information and pictures that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Vivian Graf is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party you visit from a link found on Vivian Graf.